Sunday, March 26, 2006

Entry for December 30, 2005


2:15 am. Leaving here by taxi at 4 am. The wind has been just nuts this evening, blowing like crazy. Made a little anxsy about the first short hop over to Vancouver, but I'm sure there'll be no problem. Two bags all packed - daypack full of gear and film; sports bag with a little bit of everything else (plus more 'support' stuff for cameras). A bit heavy for an old guy, but, hey, us old guys are tough. Turns out Jai and Christie are on their way with the kids to Delhi right now... spoke with Pots & of course I now have a wrong email for them, but at least I've got a phone number. Slightly spaced from no sleep - waiting to sleep on the flight to Toronto. Given that Air Canada has gone cheap, no more tasty, warm 'meals' to distract. Mmmmm... sandwiches in cardboard and plastic and Subways! I think I'll grab something from Tim Horton's at the airport on the run instead.

Friday December 30, 2005 - 02:23am (PST)

No comments: